Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

getting there

I read somewhere that to have a successful blog you need to post three times a week. I don't think that's ever going to happen but I will try for at least once week. I have been busing making stock ready for when I open my folksy shop. I plan to open after son is back at school beginning of September.

These are my latest bottle top creations, ready to be made into either necklace, magnets or brooches. I was also thinking of adding one to a key-chain for a keyring.

I have set up a Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/heartsandcupcakes but not got to grips with it yet. I much prefer to blog, I never know what to say on Facebook. Even worse is my twitter account which must think I have forgotten about it.

Bye for now, off to make a start on a seasonal decoration (don't want to say the c word its way too early)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...